Friday, March 29, 2013

Deadlines...



Its been a while since i wrote a line
my other responsibility had been taking my time
not much of a leisure i don't know why
stress in my side, my oh my!!

rush projects keep on showing
reports, bills and letters keep on piling 
everybody just keep on asking
my undivided attention, My What is happening!
 
shorter deadlines keep on knocking
i don't know if i have say thank you, for believing
or curse you for making my life miserable
for every shorter deadline that you deliver

I need a break, I need a vacation
I need a raise, I need a promotion
I need a job that is less stressful
or maybe a new boss with more compassion

deadlines, stress, vacation, promotion
sometimes you have them, sometimes you don't
if you're still with the company, bear with it
you accepted the job, so deal with it...




Rhoderic N. Domingo

 




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm curious to find out what blog system you are working with? I'm having some minor security problems with my latest blog and I would like to
find something more risk-free. Do you have any suggestions?



My site dating

Rhodey said...

i think i am not an expert on that, but i am using Blogger, Blogspot in particular, all i know is its free and through it i could share my passion...

thank you for visiting and leaving a line...